Vision Boards for Women in Business + Class with Yasodhara Ashram
We will be taking our guests through the how-to's and benefits of building vision boards to amplify a specific business goal, or, get your first legit business up and running. A vision board is a great visual tool to guide and inspire you as well as keep you focused and on track, because hey, you are a busy human! Find out how we built our business and how using vision boards kept us on track while working full time and raising kids. Whether you are a hobbyist, a side-hustler, or a seasoned business owner, a vision board can help you clarify your next steps.
The workshop will include 2 hours of vision board instruction and creative time to start building your own. The best part, we will be at one of the most beautiful locations in the Kootenays, the exquisite Yasodhara Ashram on Kootenay Lake! In addition, the class will end with a divine 30 minute yoga for relaxation exercise to settle our busy minds, and reflect on our goals, care of one of the Ashram's esteemed instructors.
We have split the workshop into 2 options. Our extended stay option ($95) includes a pre-event meet & greet and delicious farm to table vegetarian lunch.
DATE: Saturday, October 5th
TIME: 12:15 pm - approx. 5:00 pm
Option 1: 1:30 - 4:40 / Option 2: 12:15 - 4:40
Both ticket prices include an optional tour of the ashram grounds.
LOCATION: Yasodhara Ashram
527 Walker's Landing Road, Kootenay Bay, B.C. Map & Directions
- The opportunity to work in a gorgeous and inspiring location: the Yasodhara Ashram on Kootenay Lake
- A 30 minute relaxation exercise guided by one of the Ashram's esteemed instructors
- Locally curated gift bag
- Boards and supplies for making "your vision" are included in price (though we encourage you to bring your own supplies if you have specific ideas!)
- Delicious locally grown buffet lunch (OPTION 2) and optional tour of the Ashram's lakeside temple and gardens
- Detailed post-event handout with additional resources to keep you inspired
- Networking, group discussion and fun!
- Upon sign-up you will receive a confirmation email. A few days before the event a short itinerary and what to bring list will be sent
- If you'd like to extend your stay in the area and make this a weekend getaway, please see our STAY LONGER page
Sisters and business partners Leah and Kelsey were born and raised in the Kootenays. They both hold a bachelor of design from the Alberta University of the Arts. They have been creating together as Kootz Collective since 2011 where they do all social media, website design, art direction, photo styling and apparel designs. They also each work full time as designers and communications professionals. As working Moms with a side business, the goal of a Kootz Collective Workshop is to empower other busy entrepreneurs to take charge of their business through quality content, creative ideas and beautiful design.
This event is non-refundable / At checkout please provide your name & email address so we can send you your confirmation & additional information. Questions about the Workshop? Contact Us